Sync your TrainerRoad workouts to your favorite fitness networks with Ride Sync.
Athletes have long requested a way to sync your TrainerRoad workouts with other fitness platforms like Strava and TrainingPeaks. Now, it’s finally here.
With Ride Sync, TrainerRoad integrates with your year-round training data easier than ever. Keep more accurate riding profiles through Strava and TrainingPeaks while securing all your workout data in one place through Dropbox.
Ride Sync works with the following platforms:
You can sync your TrainerRoad workouts in one of two ways. The first (and easiest) way to get rolling with Ride Sync is to enable automatic syncing so you’ll never have to worry about remembering to sync your workouts after a ride. Here’s how:
- Log into your TrainerRoad account online to access your Account Profile page.
- Select “Ride Sync” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the “Connect With ______” button for any of the services on that page.
Or, pick and choose to manually sync individual rides if you prefer. Here’s how you do it:
- Log into your TrainerRoad account online and select the workout you’d like to sync with another service.
- Select the icon of the service you’d like to sync the ride with from the “Sync” list on the right-hand side of the page.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your login credentials if it’s your first time using Ride Sync.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.