I just made this thing for lunch and I’d thought I’d share it will all of you.
- 8 oz soy milk (or regular milk)
- 2 large spoon fulls ricotta cheese
- 3 large spoon fulls Greek yogurt
- One handful of spinach (about the amount of a small salad)
- One handful of frozen blueberries (your fingers will go purple)
You could also add/substitute peanut/almond butter to get some healthy monounsaturated fats.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.