Tactics and etiquette to help you own your next group ride, what cyclists should know about cross-training, and how to rebound from a disappointing result. All of this and more in Episode 132 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad Party at Cyclocross National Championships!
- We’re hiring software engineers! Apply here.
- Why you should sync Strava and Garmin Connect to TrainerRoad
- What every racer should know about number pinning
- Dealing with doctors as an endurance athlete
- How important is power/weight?
- Should you use your TT bike on the trainer?
- How to use cross-training for cyclists
- How to nail interval workouts outside
- Can long course triathletes use MTB for training?
- Your guide to nailing an FTP test
- How to avoid hand pain for cyclists
- How to deal with disappointing results
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.