A special live Q&A episode with Team Clif Bar Cycling’s Pete Morris covering everything from crit tactics to nutrition.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to train with specificity for time trials
- Pete’s favorite Clif Bar
- How to know when to brake coming into turns
- How to “roll” turns without braking
- How to time your pedaling for a turn
- Nutrition strategies for ultra endurance racing
- Best jobs for pro cyclists
- Are beards slow?
- The difference between fixed gear and geared racing
- Bike handling skills that make you faster
- How to become more comfortable on a bike
- Does power to weight matter in criteriums?
- How to balance weight loss and maintain strength
- How to gain weight for cyclists
- Strength training for cyclists
- How climbers can win a criterium
- How to make a breakaway
- How to avoid saddle sores
- How to sprint from a high cadence
- How gearing can make or break a sprint
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.