Episode 177 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast is going to be a fun one! 24 Hours In The Old Pueblo registration is closed and it’s time to strategize on endurance team racing, we’ll discuss creative ways to stay cool on the bike, and the proper way to train your body to absorb more training stress. Join us live!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
- Should I train for a specific climb in a specific race?
- Should I follow low volume plans before mid volume plans?
- How to cut a base phase short
- Is starting young an advantage in cycling?
- How to hold your head in the TT position
- Ways to stay cool on the trainer
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.