How age affects performance, can time trialists sprint, why average power is so low in cyclocross & more in this week’s episode of the Ask a Cycling coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad’s Facebook Beta Group
- What DEXA scans tell you about your body
- Do I need to replicate the distance of my goal event in training?
- How to troubleshoot trainer problems
- How does age affect cyclists
- Why old age isn’t an excuse for declining performance
- Can time trialists sprint?
- How to be a successful road racer
- How to train for criterium racing
- How do you incorporate group rides into a training plan
- How to train for ultra distance for triathletes
- How to tell if you lack muscular endurance or not
- Why is average power low in CX?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.