What most people don’t understand about attacks, how to make Sweetspot work easier, supplements for cyclists & more in this episode of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
• The best way to ease into long intervals
• How early should you start pre-race nutrition?
• Are attacks more mental than physical?
• How to carry more corner speed
• How to pick races that make you faster
• How to time nutrition with racing
• What type of food is best before a race?
• Why VO2max intervals are more complex than you think
• How the same workout can deliver different benefits
• How to warm up for a sprint triathlon
• How to pace a time trial
• How to train for short time trials
• How to use your power meter and smart trainer
• Are anti-oxidants bad for cyclists?
• How much water is needed to store glycogen
• Why cyclists shouldn’t take creatine
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.