What you need to consider as you raise your FTP, the results from our first time trial, how to organize a busy race season and more in the Episode 153 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- How vacation affects fitness
- How to plan a big ride with friends
- The best route to take from San Francisco to Sea Otter
- Nutrition for long rides
- Chad’s ramp test results
- Results from our first time trial of 2018
- How to pace a short time trial
- How to pace a climb
- How to recon a course with Best Bike Split
- What to know about sighting in a time trial
- How to manage a busy season of racing
- Is a higher FTP always the solution?
- Consequences of having a higher FTP
- Is raw wattage more important than relative power?
- How to break bad habits on the bike
- How holding your breath affects your performance
- What apps should cyclists use while riding?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post