Dropping weight while raising power, making peak fitness last for multiple races and recovering properly are all very difficult ideals for a cyclist to achieve. Episode 183 will explore how to discover and push your limits for each of these ideals.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- New TrainerRoad features!
- Nate’s race plan for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
- Coach Jonathan’s lofty goal & annual plan
- How to taper for ultra-endurance events
- How to return to training after time off
- How to get better at steep climbs
- Is it possible to lose weight and gain power at the same time?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.