Setting expectations for the first race of the season, race tactics for when you miss the break, what to eat during a rest week and more is all covered in Episode 242 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Pete’s takeaways from The Coast Ride
- Tips to find the best gravel bike for you
- Setting expectations for the first race of the season
- How to add aerobic rides for effective training
- The power of taking notes during training
- What should you eat during a rest week?
- How to plan your outdoor workouts for the most benefit
- Race tactics for when you miss the break
- Nutrition planning tips for long events
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post