Why your FTP is different in the aero position and how to change that, are antioxidants worthwhile for athletes, and which upgrades get you the most value in Episode 150 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- What you need to know before climbing Haleakala
- How elevation affects power output
- How to pace Leadville
- Is it normal to be slower in the aero position?
- How to get faster in the aero position
- Why TT bikes are hard to ride
- Best way to “buy speed” for cyclists
- Swim and running lessons for beginners
- Best dollar/drag saved upgrades
- Should cyclists avoid antioxidants?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.