Group ride tactics to help you move through the field, how green tea affects endurance performance, how to recognize, overcome and avoid overreaching and much more, all covered in Episode 213 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
• Update on TrainerRoad Pricing
• Green Tea’s effect on performance
• How to hold momentum through corners
• The history of how Nate met Chad, Pete, and Jonathan
• How to deal with mid-workout interruptions
• Tips to improve confidence racing crits
• How to brake while cornering
• Cat 2 to Cat 1 upgrade strategies
• What is overreaching and what does it feel like?
• How to factor in mobility when choosing your bike
• What is better: a TT bike, or a road bike with aero-extensions?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcription to be added after recording.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.