Hot weather training and racing tips, why you might not need rest weeks, tips for aerodynamic field testing and more, all covered in this week’s episode of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast. Join us live this Thursday at 8:00am Pacific!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to beat hot weather
- Why you may not actually need rest weeks
- Are hiking and stair running good cross training
- How to balance training with pregnancy
- How long can you ride in the Sweet Spot zone?
- How the digestive system reacts to a race
- Tips for riders with small hands
- Tips for aerodynamic field testing
- How to pin your race number
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcription to be added after recording.
Share this Post