Why every time trialist should do a Merckx TT, the Peter Sagan Dirt Fondo course preview, how to make sure your allergy treatment is legal and more in Episode 154 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- What is a Merckx TT?
- Preparing for the Sagando
- An update on Nate’s Allergies
- How to make sure your treatment for allergies is USADA legal
- The definition of a national level athlete
- Preparing to race at elevation without having the proper time to acclimate
- Breaking bad habits on the bike
- What apps we use for cycling
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.