Why you don’t need openers for the Ramp Test, training your sprint for explosive repeatability, optimal pacing for rolling climbs and more is all covered in Episode 249 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Why you don’t need openers for the Ramp Test
- Moving through the field on narrow roads
- Pacing rolling climbs to keep your momentum
- What essentials to bring for crit and road racing
- Optimal tire setups for crit and road racing
- Training tips to make your sprint explosive and repeatable
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post