Upgrading race categories, the myth of “the fat burning zone,” food sensitivities vs food allergies and more will all be covered in Episode 233 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Is the “fat burning zone” a myth?
- Food sensitivities vs food allergies
- Are dairy products bad for performance?
- How to ride rollers
- Dealing with injury and returning to training
- How to transition from triathlon to cycling
- Suspension setup tips
- When should you upgrade categories?
- How to pee on the bike during a race
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.