Why you feel better after doing a workout, the science and structure behind VO2 Max training, the effect of training and activity on caffeine processing rates plus more in Episode 252 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- The science and structure behind VO2 Max training
- Why you feel better after doing a workout
- A beginners guide to indoor cycling on a budget
- How to add more to your training and get faster
- Sweat management solutions for indoor and outdoor cycling
- The effect of training and activity on your caffeine processing rates
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post