Are wider tires really better, what intensity is best for fat burning and can you brick strength training and cycling workouts? Get the answers in Episode 131 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Topics covered in this episode
- TrainerRoad Party at Cyclocross National Championships!
- We’re hiring software engineers! Apply here.
- Why you should sync Strava and Garmin Connect to TrainerRoad
- Training entertainment suggestions
- How to manage motivation when life won’t let you train
- Which Build Phase training plan is best for time trialists
- Why you shouldn’t copy other’s training
- Are wider tires better?
- What size tire should you be running on your rims?
- How to make your current wheelset more aero
- How to avoid weight gain when you can’t train
- Why do triathletes always keep their shoes clipped in?
- Are road shoes faster than MTB shoes?
- Should you pick road shoes or triathlon shoes?
- Do low intensity workouts really burn more fat?
- How to train for Leadville and Epic Rides
- Is it bad to do strength training right after a cycling workout?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post
Train Smart, Get Fast.
Learn how to become a faster cyclist. Sign up now to receive six emails with free cycling advice from Chad Timmerman, a USA Level I certified cycling coach.